Sunday, November 14, 2010

~A Romantic One~


Couldn't believe that it rained cats and dogs since the noon until the night after a sunny morning which made me sweat madly. Here we were after fetching my chubby sister with Esther~~~Diet Cafe' Do I eat Today?... I actually accidentally saw this cafe is having their promotion via a brochure in my auntie's house. Then I visit their homepage online and found that it was merely a milestone from my house ! That is why I decided to pay a visit there. It is a chill-out point in Cheras Commercial Centre, simplicity in design, cozy and comfy just like home, delivering a casual yet scrumptious dining experience.....


They are newly open home-style modern aussie cafe serving breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week from 8am till 12am...




Homemade Mushroom Soup (rm9)
This is truly mushroom soup as it is rich of mushrooms! Their toasted bread is not really match with the soup. Garlic bread still is the perfect match with mushroom soup for me.



Chicken Parmigiana (rm25)
Grilled marinated chicken breast layered with lettuce, melted cheddar cheese and homemade tomato sauce served with spiced wedges and garden salad. This is utterly unique and delicious!



Smoked Salmon (rm20)
It was quite a moderate portion and the combination of smoke salmon fis, fettucini carbonara sauce was a perfect match flavorsome.

Location:
27, Jln. 3/101c,
Cheras Commersial Centre
Tmn. Cheras (Yulek)
56100 KL
03-91301700

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Tinker* *Tinker*

Related Posts with Thumbnails