Saturday, December 25, 2010

~Christmas Meal 2010 ~

Peach Ice Blended (rm7.90) ~ Smoothie and love the flavour of peach which was quite strong and just nice...

This year 2010, I had this lovely Christmas meal with my dearest mummy at Winter Warmers Coffee & Tea House. I brought her there because she loves those western classical decoration...with nice flower wallpaper...classic wood furniture..esp. those tea pot and cups with beautiful flowers printed on it...We were having our nice time there.


Lavender Cheese Cake(rm6.50) ~ I felt homemade and nice !


Mushroom Soup (rm6.50) ~ This is always our favourite ! It was strongly recommended by my sister...It was not that creamy as what I prefer....


Savoury Fish Cheese Rice (rm13.90) ~ Delicious ! (My mum's command) It was baked with kinda Thai Chili Sauce mixed with the rice underneath the Cheesy fried Dory Fish... For me, I think they put too much of sauce which it felt I was too wet for me...but nice one !

Winter Warmers
Coffee & Tea House,
The Curve G86,
Mutiara Damansara, PJ
Selangor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Tinker* *Tinker*

Related Posts with Thumbnails