Friday, July 2, 2010

*Great Moment At Alexis*

After 2 whole weeks of hectic moment, Friday Night is the day for me to relax and no book! ^^ Of course this was the day to meet my friend after being not meeting each other for 1 month....Here came our secret girl chat as well as met up with Andy, Woody, Buzz n their friends. Felt kinda relax to return to the kids world.

Alexis bistro & wine bar is a comfortable place to dine in and an ideal place to have gathering as well.

I was pretty kinda craving for Mozzarella cheese that day....Yeah! Cheesy! Cheesy ! Ai-Funghi Frutti di Mare pizza (consist of 2 diff. type of recipes) was our ordered on that particular nite. Upper half was made up of 4 types of different kinda muchrooms, light tomato crispy and crusty based and of course CHEESE ! Lower half was baked with seafoods like mussels and big prawns with stringy of Mozzarella cheese together.

Ang Ang was raving for this Tiramisu cake, so we ended up of this as one of our dessert. Personally, I love cheese and chocolate cake much more than others but I'm kinda fond to this Tiramisu cake as well when I had my first mouthful of this. It was coated with a layer of caramelised mixed nuts on top of it with a mixture of soft sponge cake infused with Tiramisu coffee liquer and a layer of CHOCOLATE slices. U may served it with the jam, optional(Raspberry, I guess) which provide another kinda taste to your cake. Awesome !

This Mixed Fruit Meringue with a light, delicate, crisp crust and a soft sweet marshmallow center. Lovely with softly whipped cream and fresh strawberries and blueberry. It melts magically when you have your first spoon of this and I thought it was sweet at the very beginning as how it looked but it was not. Spectacular ! I will like to have another visit to Alexis in one day later to try out another different type of cakes..... ^^

Alexis Garden
Lot F209, first floor,
The Garden Mid valley City.
Tel:603-22872281(for reservation)
www.alexis.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Tinker* *Tinker*

Related Posts with Thumbnails