Saturday, September 25, 2010

~Strolling @ IOI Boulevard~

This was the relaxing Saturday when me and my sis were hunting for light food with my cousins and aunt around IOI Boulevard opposite of Puchong IOI mall. As we had no intention of cracking our brain over thinking what to have, we decided to saunter around this area. What we noticed that was there are many eateries around as well as in the IOI Boulevard. Here come the problem where it's kinda troublesome in deciding which ideal cafe to dine in without having any research or recommendation.


We spotted this Chinese restaurant~Tian Hoe Kitchen 天和阁.

When I stepped into the restaurant, I felt like there was kinda kopitiam style where old people used to have their coffee and chat like those days what I saw in my hometown when I was small.

We ordered a bowl of homemade fish balls just because of the big board which showed full of fish balls hanging at the entrance of the shop~ meaning they are famous with their handmade fish balls??? Perhaps, they should change the big board. >< Y I say so Not because their fish balls is bad but what I think they shouldn't make it as like they are famous with their fish ball. My comment on their fish ball= Just like usual fish ball.

Black glutinous rice porridge (Dessert)~ Just nice with their santan. ^^

Char Chu Cheong Fan instead of Char Koay Teow. Nice try !

My favourite fried dumpling 锅贴~ Recommended ! It was cute and small in size (smaller and expensive than what I get usually in Ipoh) but it was really perfectly served with ginger slices (optional).


We was totally attracted by this word>>> RT Bakery. This was the 2nd branch where I found after Subang ss15 branch.(Actually they have 3 branches) I love their bread and cakes. Although the prices are a bit sky-high(not that high la) but worth the quality.



No comments:

Post a Comment

*Tinker* *Tinker*

Related Posts with Thumbnails