Sunday, October 10, 2010

Revisit LeVain Bougalarie Patisserie~

More details Pls Click Here !

2nd visit to LeVain Bougalarie Patisserie.....
I'm a mushroom soup lover but this creamy mushroom soup seemed to be not acceptable by my taste bud. Simply because the taste was exactly same as the mushroom soup taste of Campbell~This is where I guess if Campbell mushroom soup lover may find it nice. Me, myself would always support Maggi mushroom soup which is same as PizzaHut mushroom soup. I like it more than what Campbell produces every year....

Creamy Mushroom Soup (rm6.90)~ It was quite large in portion. Suggest to be share among a few ppl so that you may not easily get sick of the CREAMY ~

Chocolate French Toast~Strongly recommended! The bread was soft, not dry and compact. No wonder everyone have one on their table. ^^

Their hot menu items which consists of soups, pastas, spaghettis and salads are only available after 11am. This was what I had on that day as my lunch~ Chicken Bolognaise Pasta (rm8.90). Look healthy rite ? It was just nice but I prefer white cream/ mushroom paste more than tomato paste.... @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Tinker* *Tinker*

Related Posts with Thumbnails