Sunday, March 20, 2011

*De-Stress Last Study Week*




How I De-stress during my study weeks for my final professional examination? It was quite headache of what to do to relieve tension in this hectic period. So I chose to spend around 2 hours to spend with my dearest sis to have a good and delicious meal in this tense period. ^^


Honeydew Melon Juice ~ a juicy and tasty beverage. Rm 6.50


Fish Fingers as snack with rm8.50.


Pouring the black pepper gravy by using the "Aladdin Ginny Lamp". =.=""
Grilled Chicken was served in a hot plate, you can imagine how hot is the plate when you pour the gravy into it...boiling...


Adam & Eve's Cafe
No. 3, Jln. Manis 3,
Tmn. Segar,
Cheras 56100 KL.
03-91331126
( near Cheras Leisure mall)

My favourite Shanghai Dumpling 上海小笼包 RM9.80. 赞!Fantastic! As nice as what I have tried at Asian Cafe.


上海排骨菜饭~rm 9.80. The spareribs were sweetie and savoring.

Dragon-i Restaurant
Cheras Leisure Mall.


Alexis blueberry cheese cake (rm13) ~ I love cheese cake so much! Thanks to my pretty roommate for buying me this cake.


Post theory exam.... Having our Klang Bak Kut Teh not at Klang but near Cheras Leisure Mall.


Seriously, this is special pau that I ever see in Dim Sum Restaurant at Sri Petaling. 2 in 1 pau + glutinous rice "LohMaiGai". rm 4+ per pc


The portion was quite big for me but not for guys I guess. It's a nice try.



No comments:

Post a Comment

*Tinker* *Tinker*

Related Posts with Thumbnails