Friday, August 13, 2010

*Miscellaneous*

Multi-purpose Korean Vingared Hot Pepper Paste~ A must for Bibimbap ! Of course there is other usage as to add on Korean flavour to your dishes....(bought from Korea around RM 15)....I heard from my friend that this is now available at M'sia as well.


Recommended ! Nice and slightly salty Korean biscuits with no sugar and less oil added compare to M'sia's biscuits product but a bit expensive. It's around rm12+ available at Jusco, Midvalley. Small box is available at rm 6+. Have a nice try !

I love cereal bar ! Above products are my food souvenirs from England gifted by daddy. Love Jordans cereal bar especially raspberry flavour. Heard from dad that each bar costs 0.45pound. It is pretty cheap for England citizens. I guess I cant get a cereal bar with 45 cents in M'sia. haiz....

My first try on Carl's Jr.~ Carl Catch Combo~rm 14.60. It was quite big in portion. Will have a second visit and try chicken burger next time. ><

Stimulus of my mood~dense chocolate cake or cheese cake. Above is Starbuck waiter's recommendation> Chocolate cake?? not really remember the exact name..paiseh...around rm7.


I have tried Udon mee before but that is not as good as these. Accidentally bought these from Korea Food Fair with rm2.50+ from Jusco, Midvalley. Nice, big portion with several flavours available. Normal price rm3.50.


小笼包(xiao long pau) ~rm 5 from Asian Cafe, SS15. One mouth make me feel to have another mouth with the sweet soup inside it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Tinker* *Tinker*

Related Posts with Thumbnails