Tuesday, August 31, 2010

~Independent Gathering~



We decided to cancel our plan to Venezia Itallian Restaurant as it was not having business in this very Merdeka Day. Then we headed to Sifu Wantan Mee as all the others haven try it before. It was my 2nd visit. This time I tried out other dishes. Out of my expectation, the curry mee (rm5+) above was fantastic ! I dint expect that much as this bowl of curry mee was nicer than the one sell at the mamak stall opposite to my apartment. Curry Mee lover can have a try there !

Sifu Wantan Mee has another slogan as well ~ 天下第一辣(The Hottest in the world). Initially, I thought that means nothing but I was wrong until my cousin ordered this so called~2nd hottest Pan Mee. After I tried for only 1 stripe of noodle with all the ingredients mixed with it, I totally surrendered. It was so spicy with only 1 stripe of noodle which caused me and others who tried the noodle cried on the spot and we sneezed somemore. Can u imagine how spicy is it ?! Luckily, she dint ordered the HOTTEST Pan Mee that is available. She drank 2 glasses of Lemon juice and ended up not finishing the whole bowl. Chilies Lover may have a challenge of this ! Check it out at Sifu Wantan Mee, Jln. Manis 4, Tmn. Segar beside Leisure Mall, Cheras.

This bowl of FUZok YIMI~rm2. Sweet and just nice with all the ingredients inside. Recommended !

Although this restaurant is famous with its wantan mee as their restaurant name showed, I totally disagree ! Dont ever order their wantan mee, it is costly and not worth it. What's their famous is actually their 叉烧饭 (Char Siew Rice) and Curry Mee !



Sweet gathering with sweet BR !

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Tinker* *Tinker*

Related Posts with Thumbnails