Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Day with My Sis at The Street Cafe, Sunway Pyramid

I love Korean cuisine very much ! I have been visited this Korea cafe a few times and I have tried different dishes that can be found in Korean street (that is why the name of this cafe is ~ The Street Cafe) This time I choose 2 have my favourite Bibimbap. Original Korean Bibimbap in Korea is still the BEST !

In my opinion, I think the foods that I have been tried during my very first visit is better as the dishes were cooked by Korean boss but now....cooked by foreign workers (out of original standard)....haiz... Anyway, u may have a try as the Korean foods that are available there are quite cheap and varieties.

Korean BBQ Chicken~ rm 4.90

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Tinker* *Tinker*

Related Posts with Thumbnails