Friday, August 6, 2010

"Familiar but Spectacular"


I thought that this was sorta Chinese temple when I first attempt looking at the outside decoration of this Chinese Restaurant. This restaurant gave me kinda "Wong Sifu" style and it is situated at Jln. Manis 4, just a stone throw from Cheras Leisure Mall. "Sifu Wantan Mee" (nonhalal) was recommended by my fren, HC.

"Char Xiu Rice"~rm 6++.The 'char xiu' was adequately in its taste. By the way, if there is a fried egg served with it, I personally guess that could make this plate of dish more prefect. ^^


My fren recommended us this wantan soup but I think it was just up to the usual level~not too bad and not too good. It was actually expensive wantan that I taste like usual wantan which comes together with wantan mee everywhere in hawker stalls.

p/s: Specially TQ to PY for providing me above pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Tinker* *Tinker*

Related Posts with Thumbnails