Sunday, March 14, 2010

2010 ::Yummy:: February

Hot Brownie served with a scoop of ice-cream with hazelnut topping~ Simply can get from Secret Recipe~ rm 7++ (You may feel the warmness of the rich chocolate Brownie & cold ice-cream melts in ur mouth, two kind of diff. textures, flavours and temperature in a mouthful of spoon.)

The western chef of my house served my mum n I a set of "America Breakfast" as our dinner. =.=""" Nice! I missed the salad that my dad did years before.....


Teatime of KLConvention Centre after having a talk in a meeting room~ Happy to have this kinda of food...Nice to see n nice to eat ! Kawaii !!!


My mum's specialty~baking n cooking~ I love this pineapple cookies ! No preservatives !!!



Quack! Quack! Quack! Roasted duck rice from Restaurant Kuang Ming Roasted Duck(if not mistaken), Pandan Indah, Cheras.....Finally get to savour our lunch at 2pm after having a 4 hours of observing a postmortem examination. Sweat! Forgot the name of the shop because that was not as delicious as I expected....hoho...Expensive somemore~rm10++ per person...





No comments:

Post a Comment

*Tinker* *Tinker*

Related Posts with Thumbnails