Monday, March 1, 2010

2010 ::Yummy:: January & February (3)

A few days prior the blasted Chinese New Year Celebration, I had a great and wonderful gathering with two of my dear cousins at the newly opened FullHouse Cafe & Lifestyle Store which is in the new wing of Sunway Pyramid. Hope to have frequent Mars family members gathering in the future....

::FullHouse Cafe & Lifestyle Store::

Location=New wing in Sunway Pyramid, below Esprit Outlet, near ice-skating
Concept= White theme with Britain home style of interior designed

The main entrance of the FullHouse with the receptionist in their maid looked uniform.





Wish to have this kind of dining area in my dream house~

You may enjoy the surrounding while savouring your meal~ It's pretty commodious and delighful !
Part of the kitchen interior design~

Some goods are available there as well~


Apart from food, trendy clothes and accessories are obtainable in a corner in the cafe~

Comic-liked Magazine Menu~

Customers can flip through to have a look of this comic behind the menu~

Dessert!!!! Cakes~vanilla, chocolate n strawberry flavours....strawberry too sweet for me...



Set lunch (Lemon tea, Forrest Mushroom soup, spaghetti pasta with turkey ham n mushroom cream, cake) ..rm16.90...

The spaghetti paste with turkey ham n mushroom cream...I think i can cook better than this...hihi...



My set lunch....(lemon tea, Forest mushroom soup, Pan Sea Dory Fish with Asia Green, dessert-cake)...rm16.90. Pan Se Dory Fish with Asia Green~never try western food served with "siew bak choi"...rate=4/10...



Chicken chop set lunch. My cousin told me that she preferred my dory fish rather than this. So can you imagine how is the taste? Not really that worst...still edible....



Forest Mushroom Soup~ rate=4/10...I prefer pure mushroom soup...maybe Maggie mushroom soup is better I guess...
P/S: If you wish to have an awe-inspiring or splendid taste meal, 'NO' to FullHouse. In the other hand, if you would like to have some pleasure by looking the surrounding of the cafe while dining, you're welcome to FullHouse~































No comments:

Post a Comment

*Tinker* *Tinker*

Related Posts with Thumbnails