Sunday, May 2, 2010

2010::Yummy::April

Still remember that very Thursday, it was extremely warm during that particular day if we spend our times for outdoor activities. I could say that we may become roasted BBQ human under the hot sun in M'sia. Therefore me with an order from my cousin, decided to go 1U with my friend to fetch my cousin. After fetching her from the luxurious hotel-One World Hotel (5 stars), we managed to have a visit to Vietnam Kitchen(not the real Vietnam).Hihi >< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ge4JYqgPZh4/S92W2ukJxAI/AAAAAAAAAm8/VsiKb_EBNeU/s1600/Image023.jpg">Address: Lot S 312, 2nd Floor, 1 Utama Shopping Centre (New Wing), Lebuh Bandar Utama, 47800 Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya
Contact: 03-7724 1336 | Opening Hours: 11am - 3.30pm, 6pm - 9.30pm
Budget: RM15 or less | Cuisine: Asian | Pork-Free: No
Food Rating: 3 stars | Service Rating: 3 stars

Another Thursday, I went to One-U again for our SSM gp gather feast. SSM(Saya Suka Makan). Seoul Garden (Korean BBQ steamboat buffet) was our destination this time because all of us are Korea lover. This restaurant is kinda buffet style with student price around rm20++. We manage to have some Korea foods there but I'll not recommend u if u really wanna try out Korean food coz this restaurant is not serving a pure Korea food. I' m not satisfy of those Korea food over thr, maybe I'll try out Han Woo Ri Korea Restaurant in Jln. Ampang one day.....



Add: F235 First Floor Promenade, 1 Utama Shopping Centre (Next to One World Hotel)

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Tinker* *Tinker*

Related Posts with Thumbnails