Thursday, May 20, 2010

Lunch~ Seong Kee Dim Sum

When someone mentions about Dim Sum, what 1st flash through my mind is usually Ipoh Famous Dim Sum which keeps me drooling of saliva. I seldom pay a visit to any Dim Sum restaurant others than Ipoh's because I have kinda thought that Ipoh's Dim Sum is the best. Maybe Penang ppl will say their dim sum is the best. I guess depends on individual. That's why I wont have any idea of going any dim sum restaurant beside Ipoh's. Eventually I decided to go for dim sum as my lunch since I had no idea what to have lunch on the particular afternoon and after my friend keep asking me and inviting me to go for dim sum around Connaught Garden in Cheras. There are a few dim sum restaurantd around Connaught garden. Seong Kee Dim Sum restaurant was choosen as our destination and we was quite satisfied with it but I still think Ipoh's is the best. The variety of dim sum is less than Ipoh's. Maybe we went late where only left a few types of dim sum for us to choose or maybe it's really less choices....In short, all the dim sum is acceptable~not too bad and not too good. I still 12emphasize strongly that Ipoh Dim Sum is the BEST ! Hihi ^^

Seong Kee Dim Sum Restaurant,
same row of KFC, opposite of CIMB bank,
Tmn. Connaught
Butter egg tart is recommended with its crispy , flaky pastry, not overly sweet and softegg custard, especially with the addition of butter flavour and just baked out from the hot oven. It was so nice ! U may simply drop by any of the Tong Kee Brothers Confectionery in surrounding KL. There are some branches which I know is Tmn. Connaught and beside Jusco food department, Midvalley. Try It Out !



No comments:

Post a Comment

*Tinker* *Tinker*

Related Posts with Thumbnails