Tuesday, May 11, 2010

::Lunch Hour::

Restaurant Cozy Corner ~Apparently, look COZY with those washed clothes hanging outside just above the "Lam Mee" restaurant signboard. Ha! It is kinda kopitiam in Tmn. Yulek with almost all those office ladies and mans having their so called "Lam Mee" but actually is "Loh Mee" (for me) during their precious lunch hour.

With quite some number of recommendations from my friends and bloggers, my friends and I have decided to pay a visit to this COZY corner which located just a milestone from my house. They are famous with their what they called as "Lam Mee", but for me, I think that is more kinda "Loh Mee" as the paste like "Loh Mee" in Perak. This particular "Lam Mee" can still be accepted by us, not very bad and not very nice(moderate), good to eat. Besides, Har Mee and Yong Tau Foo are available there as well. Every bowl of Lam Mee and Har Mee costs rm5. While, Har Mee is also borderline acceptable as it is not as attracting me with its taste and smell. Ipoh, Penang and Taiping may have nicer Har Mee compared to this....

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Tinker* *Tinker*

Related Posts with Thumbnails