Thursday, May 27, 2010

한국 요리 맛있는!


Restaurant Haeun Khon (海云轩)is a restaurant serving korean, japanese and chinese cuisine, mainly korean cuisine. After leaving Korea for around 2 months, I miss Korean food so much and I have decided to have Korean food once before I enter the jungle of Pahang~PPD camp and before I start to have all my posting. T_T

It was fully occupied with customers and korean food lovers. Most of them is office workers, i guess during that particular lunch hour. There was a few tables being reserved at that moment.


Dak Bulgogi Jungsik Soup ~rm 14.90 where we was actually wanted to order Bulgogi Jungsik instead of this but never mind~ At least we have tried something special here....It tasted nice with some kind like Chinese herbal chicken soup.


Kimchi Jjikeh (RM15.90), where cabbage kimchi is cooked in soup with ingredients like onion, tofu, chili, chicken (or beef), carrot, enoki mushroom, glass noodle and a fat rice noodle. My friends ate until sweated profusely.


Dol Sot Pi-Pim Pab (RM14.90) with a choice of chicken or beef topping. I was pondering what is the reason behind that this restaurant sells Korean dishes at this kinda cheap prices compared to others. Then, I knew it after they served our orders. The ingredients that they used were usual ingredients that we can simply get from anywhere in the market in a cheaper price and the rice that they used to cook is totally different from the rice that I ate prior this in Korea. The rice that I ate in Korea was a bit sticky, oval in shape and just like the rice that people use to make sushi. Anyway, overall~ Satisfied ! *Mashisoyo!*XD

Haeun Khon is opening daily from noon to 10pm with a mid day break from 3pm to 6pm except on Mondays, it’s open only for lunch.



RESTORAN HAEUN KHON
Lot 336 & 363
Third Floor, Amcorp Mall,
18 Persiaran Barat,
Off Jalan Timur, Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03-7957 2181



No comments:

Post a Comment

*Tinker* *Tinker*

Related Posts with Thumbnails