Saturday, May 8, 2010

~Clumsy Saturday~

Going round n round nearby Petaling Street, finally we found this Hon Kee Porridge Stall which situated juz beside the Hong Leong bank at Petaling Street. They are special at diff. way of porridge esp. "Yu Shang Porridge". I could say that it is extremely delicious but too hot as we hurt our tongue by finishing our bowl of porridge within 1 hour. cz parking fees over that area is sky-high, each half hour costs us 2 bugs, can u imagine how time is important as gold to us. I was being 1st time eating pork intestine but in the way of frying. Eventhough they were fried into small pieces, I still can taste the pork smell that I hate. Anyway, good to hv a try.

Each person may have to pay around 8 bugs to hv their bowl. Porridge lover sure like this.



We were managed to get to Grand Millennium Hotel to have a peek on the International branded( Bioterm, Lancome, Raulph Lauren, Shu emura, etc) facial, cosmetics products and perfume warehouse sale. This is the best shopping time for woman. All the products sold over there was much more cheaper than usual prices that we may get from any counter in shopping centre. Me n my fren was glad n managed to get Mothers' Day gift there, so as our daily facial n cosmetics product in a low price.


Ponder why I show this hotel's restroom? It was because this is all free(free entry) n it is comfortable. I was decided to pay for rm1 per toilet entry on that particular day at Low Yat Plaza before I went to this hotel. That was the most expensive toilet fee that I have ever paid b4 n tat restroom was not as comfortable than this hotel's. ish...


Raining cats n dogs which forced all of us to stay indoor. Hence, we couldn't cont. our food explore outdoor n decided to have our lunch-dinner at Leisure Mall, Cheras~Delifrance. I could say I will not visit any of the Delifrance's branch in the future. It is because we have waited quite a long time for the food to be served n the food was not as delicious as our expectation. Kinda disappointed. Say NO to Bistro Delifrance!

Ratatouille Bake rice~ rm 14.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Tinker* *Tinker*

Related Posts with Thumbnails